Application for the SOLVE-CHD PhD Positions for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Sydney in Australia.
The grant is available to all Australian and international applicants to pursue a PhD program at the Faculty of Medicine and Health. Eligible students will win a yearly stipend for three years from the University of Sydney. The University of Sydney will provide $32,000 per annum for up to 3 years to the selected applicants towards the applied PhD programme.
The University of Sydney is a public research university that believes in education for all and leadership that improves lives in all of the communities served. It is ranked 27th in Best Global Universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SOLVE-CHD PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Applicants can apply for a PhD in research in cardiovascular rehabilitation in the Faculty of Medicine and Health of the University of Sydney.
- The applicants must have applied and been accepted full-time in a PhD at the Faculty of Medicine and Health of the University of Sydney.
- Students must have relevant skills, interests, and qualifications to be admitted to a PhD research programme at the University of Sydney.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 96, TOEFL PBT – 592, and IELTS – 7.0.
SOLVE-CHD PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Statement of purpose
- Higher Secondary Certificate
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Master degree certificate
- Cover letter
- Personal statement
- Financial statement
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below