Application for the South Asia Scholarships at University of Salford In UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Salford in UK.
The educational funds are intended to attract the applicants from Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka for pursuing their undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the United Kingdom.The university will provide £3000 for the first year of study at one of the applicant’s chosen program.
Located in Greater Manchester, England, the University of Salford received its university status in 1967. It is a public research university which offers a huge range of degree level courses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SOUTH ASIA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka are eligible countries.
- Candidates can join an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Must enrol as full-time students who have not received this award previously.
- For the undergraduate course, Bangladeshi students must have 82.5% in Polytechnic Diploma. Where Pakistani applicants are required to achieve 82.5% at HSC, or lower grades plus a recognized foundation year, or two-year bachelor’s degree scoring 50% or higher.
- For postgraduate course, Bangladeshi participants must achieve-
- A grade point average of 3/4 or 60% from a four-year degree from leading public higher education institute.
- A four-year degree from a leading private university scoring 70% or higher.
- A master’s degree in science scoring 55% or higher from a leading institution.
- Whereas, the Pakistani are required to have A four-year bachelor’s degree with a grade point average of 2.7/4.0 or 60%.
- A three-year bachelor’s degree with honors scoring at least 80% or 3.25/4.0.
- A two-year bachelor’s degree plus a two-year master’s degree with a grade point average of at l2.9/4.0 or 65%.
- A law degree from a prestigious institution scoring 52% or above.
SOUTH ASIA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Register yourself in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After being registered, you will be selected according to your academic merit qualification and to receive the funding you must accept your offer of admission and pay your tuition fee deposit by the deadline specified.
Application must include:
- There is not a specific degree or grade requirement for Sri Lanka candidates. If you are successfully offered this application , to receive the funding you must accept your offer of admission and pay your tuition fee deposit by the deadline specified.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below