Application for the South Balkans Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Central European University’s School of Public Policy in USA.
The grant is designed for eligible students who wish to pursue the two-year Master of Public Administration (MPA) program for the academic year 2020/21. The winner will receive the following for two years (an approximate total value of EUR €43,000): Full tuition fee, Housing allowance, Living stipend, and Health insurance.
The School of Public Policy is a multidisciplinary institution that was founded in 2012. It has around 140 students from around 60 countries enrolled. It offers three master’s degrees in public policy and the public policy track of the Doctor of Philosophy in Political Science program.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SOUTH BALKANS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are available for citizens of Albania, Bulgaria, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Greece, and Kosovo.
- To pursue a master’s degree program in Public Administration.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Citizens of Albania, Bulgaria, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Greece, and Kosovo are eligible to apply.
- Aspirants are required to hold a bachelor’s degree certificate with good academic grades in the relevant field.
- If English is not your first language, kindly provide a suitable English language test certificate, for example, IELTS.
SOUTH BALKANS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You may be asked for certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, a copy of passport, a copy of sponsor letter/Award and copies of any other documentation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below