Application for the South-East Asia Business Merit For Postgraduate In Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Technology Sydney in Austria.
This bursary is available for all high achieving international participants and it aims to cover the cost of their tuition fees for a postgraduate degree program at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia.The educational award will cover 25% of the tuition fees.
The University of Technology Sydney is one of the world’s leading young universities and ranked 1st in Australia and 10th in the world. It is a public research university which was founded in 1988.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BUSINESS MERIT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Available for pursuing a postgraduate degree program within the UTS Business School at the university.
- Be a full-time applicant on the campus of UTS.
- If the participant’s national language is not English, then they need to demonstrate the English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- The candidates must have excellent academic merit in the most recently completed tertiary qualification.
BUSINESS MERIT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidates, who enroll in a master’s degree program at the university, will be automatically considered for the grant. No formal application is required.
Application must include:
- As per the university requirement, the applicants have to submit copies of academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, and evidence of language ability.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.Application is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below