Application for the South East Asia Merit For International Student In Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Australian National University in Australia.
The participants from the South East Asia Region are highly encouraged to undertake their undergraduate and postgraduate studies at ANU.The educational grant will cover 50% of the ANU overseas student fee per semester for the standard full-time duration of the degree course.
The Australian National University was founded in 1946 as a national research university. It is the only university to have been created by the Parliament of Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SOUTH EAST ASIA MERIT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from the South East Asia Region are eligible.
- Available for Bachelor of Accounting (6 semesters), Master of Accounting (4 semesters), Master of Professional Accounting (3 semesters) within the College of Business and Economics at the university.
- Must achieve at an excellent level in their final years of schooling or college, as determined by the CBE Selection Committee.
- For study at the university, you have to show the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
SOUTH EAST ASIA MERIT AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Register your place in the given bachelors or masters program at the university and you will be automatically considered for the award and also get notified by October 2, 2019, through email.
Application must include:
- At the time of your application, the university will ask you to submit your curriculum vitae, copies of transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, and copy of the passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered and When you commence your studies in semester 1 (February 2020) you will be automatically considered for the grant and will get notified by October 2, 2019.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below