Application for the South East Asia Undergraduate High Achiever Scholarship – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia.
Are you seeking opportunities to study abroad? The University of Technology Sydney is offering applications for the South East Asia Undergraduate High Achiever Scholarship.
The scholarship is open to the citizen of a country in the South East Asia region and International students to study the undergraduate coursework program at UTS.
Founded in 1988, the University of Technology Sydney is a public research university in Sydney, Australia. It is Australia’s #1 Young University and ranked 10th in the world by the 2019 QS World University Rankings. Scholarship will be cover 25% tuition fee of the students
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SOUTH EAST ASIA UNDERGRADUATE HIGH ACHIEVER SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Scholarship is available to the students, who are from Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia)
- Must have completed in South East Asia one of the following:
- An Australian Year 12 qualification, or
- A UTS recognised high school qualification comparable to an Australian Year 12, or
- A UTS recognised Australian Foundation Studies program, and be admitted to UTS based on this qualification.
- Must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS undergraduate coursework program; and
- Must be commencing full-time time study at UTS on campus; and
- Must not have completed studies in Australia; and
- Must not be in receipt of any other UTS scholarship/s; and
- Must not be enrolling in a UTS Transnational Program.
SOUTH EAST ASIA UNDERGRADUATE HIGH ACHIEVER SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students applying for an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney for this Scholarship.
- There is no separate scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 29, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below