Application for the South West (Bunbury) Campus Scholarship for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Edith Cowan University in Australia .
The educational award is open for international students and has the motive of supporting their accommodation fees during an undergraduate and a master degree program at Bunbury Campus, ECU. The studentship will provide 80% reduction in accommodation fees for the ECU Student Village at the ECU South West Campus.
Edith Cowan University was granted university status in 1991 and was formed from an amalgamation of teachers’ colleges. It is an Australian public university which was named after a woman, Edith Cowan.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SOUTH WEST CAMPUS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- foreign candidates are eligible to apply.
- Available for undertaking an undergraduate or a master degree program in any field offered by the university.
- An applicant must commence study in a course at ECU South West (Bunbury) campus in semester one 2020
- Sign a 44-week contract with the South West (Bunbury) Campus ECU Village for a 6 bedroom apartment
- Must not be in receipt of a government bursary or industry sponsorship
- Qualification equivalent to Australian year 12 for a bachelor and an undergraduate degree for a master’s program is essential.
- If the participant’s national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
SOUTH WEST CAMPUS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- At the time of application, the aspirants will be asked to submit their academic transcripts (copies or original), language ability proof (score or certificate), curriculum vitae, and some other documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below