Application for the Southeast Asian Awards for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Huddersfield in UK.
The program is open for self-funded students undertaking a full-time taught masters or bachelor degree coursework. International students from Vietnam, Singapore, Laos, Cambodia, and Myanmar are eligible to apply for the bursaries. The University of Huddersfield will provide £1,000 to £8,000 for the winning students; whereas cover the tuition fee.
Established in 1825, the University of Huddersfield is a public university in the United Kingdom. It offers several programs in disciplines like applied sciences, art, design and architecture, computing and engineering, education and professional development, business, human and health sciences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SOUTHEAST ASIAN AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Vietnam, Singapore, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar students can participate in this program.
- The program is accessible for full-time taught masters or bachelor degree in any subject.
- The grant will be received to self-funded, full-fee paying applicants,
- Candidates should have already applied to study on a full-time postgraduate taught course or undergraduate bachelor degree coursework,
- The prize will be received based on students CV, GPA, experience and a mandatory interview,
- Applicants who do not give their 50% deposit to confirm their grant, deadline date will close the program and be charged the published tuition fee,
- The judgment of the awarding panel is final.
- Before taking entrance, applicants need to check the entry requirements page of the university.
- Applicants need to submit any evidence of their English language proficiency at the university.
SOUTHEAST ASIAN AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Students must present a copy of the university offer letter, two academic reference letters, a copy of curriculum vitae, a personal statement indicating why you should be awarded the program ( not more than 500 words).
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below