Application for the Southeast Asian Funding for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Southern Queensland in Australia.
The educational award is activated for those commencing International students who received an offer to study in an undergraduate and master’s level program in Australia. Each support will have a maximum value of AUD3000 per year over a maximum of a 3 year period in the form of a fee offset paid directly into the students USQ account to offset the tuition fees for that semester.
The University of Southern Queensland was founded in 1967. It offers various undergraduate and post-graduate degree programs. It is a medium-sized, regional university which offers courses in law, health, engineering, science, and many fields.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SOUTHEAST ASIAN FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students who are citizens of Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- be a full-time student
- be an on-campus student
- not be a sponsored student
- be a commencing student (i.e. be new to USQ)
- receive an offer to study for Semester 1 or 2, 2020 in a degree program offered by the University of Southern Queensland
- meet the Academic and English requirements for a USQ degree program for which they apply
- For admission, applicants must have achieved at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.5 to retain the program.
- A good command of the English language is required to study in Australia. You will need to be able to produce an assessment in English to a satisfactory standard.
SOUTHEAST ASIAN FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit a personal statement and provide evidence of academic achievement.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 28, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below