Application for the Southern Cross Advancement Scholarship for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Southern Cross University in Australia.
The scholarship offers an $8,000 fee reduction each year, paid in instalments throughout each study year, commencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session.
As a multi-campus university on Australia‘s east coast, Southern Cross University is home to nine research centres and it has been ranked in the world’s top 150 universities. SCU offers degrees on campus and online, with a rich academic portfolio covering a wide range of disciplines.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SOUTHERN CROSS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open to international students who are currently studying at Southern Cross University or another Australian university (except Australia or New Zealand citizens).
- The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Apply to study full-time (8 units per year), full undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore of Coffs Harbour campus.
- Completed either an undergraduate/postgraduate degree or two sessions of Study Abroad at Southern Cross University.
- Undergraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied.
- Postgraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor’s degree.
- For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
SOUTHERN CROSS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must have to submit the statement of results or transcript, including details of the institute marking or grading system.
- Applications is Open
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below