Application for the Southern Cross PhD Awards for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Southern Cross University in Australia.
The main purpose of this study programme is to support postgraduate students who demonstrate academic excellence and a passion for the study of water. The University of East Anglia will provide an award amount of £5000 to the high achieving students during their postgraduate degree programme.
The University of East Anglia is one of the best universities in the world with beautiful campuses, welcoming cultures, and support staff. It offers a wide variety of degree programs and courses in various fields.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SOUTHERN CROSS PHD AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in geochemical behaviour of arsenic within acidic and sulfate-rich environmental systems by the University.
- Must have to be highly motivated for scientific research in environmental geochemistry and soil/water science with a particular interest in water quality, soil pollution and environmental sustainability.
- Applicants must have a second-class Honours degree or an MSc degree in environmental sciences, soil sciences, geo-ecology, geology, geochemistry, mineralogy, chemistry, chemical engineering or any relevant area of Natural science.
- Must meet the entry requirement to be eligible for this program at the University.
- Must meet the English language requirement at the University.
SOUTHERN CROSS PHD AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must submit Personal statement, a CV, copies of previous research outputs, a letter outlining a summary of your research experience
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below