The application for the Special Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Otani University for all International Students in Japan.
The Otani University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarships. The Otani University has set-up a tertiary Scholarships to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PhD. Otani University has allocated Scholarships specifically for the following fields below.
The Otani University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Special Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- A PhD study programme
You’re eligible if you:
- Students from all international countries can apply.
- The applicants must be demonstrating academic excellence.
- The applicants must be a university or college graduate and have completed at least 16 years of school education overseas.
- The students must be proficient in Japanese as all courses are taught in the national language. A certificate of Japanese language proficiency is required.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- Students are Required to Present:
- Supervisors approval
- Two photos
- Original school diploma
- Photocopy of passport
- Any other specific document requirement
- Medical insurance
- Plan of study
- Letter of recommendation
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.