Application for the Sport Awards for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Bedfordshire in UK.
The program is open for those high achieving candidates who will commence in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. Aspirants will be awarded worth up to £660, £1,540, £1,160, £1,540 and £1,660.
The University of Bedfordshire offers postgraduate and undergraduate degrees to students who want to study business and management. It has also been recognized as ‘internationally excellent’ in the areas of Computer Science and Informatics; and Business and Management Studies.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SPORT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from UK, EU and all around the world.
- Bachelor and masters degree in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible for a Sports Scholarship you must be of a regional, county, national, international standard or play in BUCS within the last 12 months. Applicants need to successfully accept one of the University’s full-time courses or already on a course.
- Claimants are recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- The University accepts the minimum requirements as satisfying the English Language requirements for entry to a Bachelor or Master’s degree.
SPORT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must attach the copies of your official academic qualifications and certificates, a one-page personal statement, a copy of your current valid passport details.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 16, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below