Application for the Sport Scholarships for Australian & New Zealand In Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Geelong Grammar School in Australia.
The program is available for talented athletes who show exceptional sporting promise at an elite level. To be eligible, applicants must be an Australian/New Zealand citizens or an Australian Permanent Resident Visa holder.Each year the School awards a number of sport scholarships of up to 100% discount for the tuition and day or boarding fees. Selected applicants will be invited to Corio Campus for an interview.
The program is an opportunity that provides access to advanced coaching, mentoring, training and competition support as well as an exceptional education that will allow the student to develop intellectually, creatively, emotionally, ethically, socially and spiritually.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SPORT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizens or Australian Permanent Resident Visa holders.
- The program will be awarded in any subject.
- To be eligible, the applicants must be Australian/New Zealand citizens or holders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa.
- Must be a new student who could not otherwise attend Geelong Grammar School without financial assistance
- Applicants who are current GGS students not eligible to apply
- Students should have strengths in particular sports and already be competing at a state or national level. They must be eager to participate in a range of opportunities available at the School and respect the philosophy and rules that govern the School.
SPORT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To commence the application process, students must register their details using this online form. Once you will receive, admissions will email a sport application form.
Application must include:
- Parents will be asked to complete a financial assessment
- Candidates are asked to complete a series of questions to support their application. This includes information about various fitness tests and details. These, together with local club/ Development squad/rep team and State representation details are requested along with each sports coach’s contact details.
- The school report for the end of the previous year and the interim report for the current year should be provided with the Year 9 NAPLAN results.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.Application is open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below