Application for the Sports funding for International Students in the UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Anglia Ruskin University in UK.
This bursary is available for the UK, EU, and International students competing at three levels: podium, elite and competition. It has the purpose of increasing the interest of participants in the sports area.Grants of £1,400 per year to cover performance-related costs for students who compete at the national or regional level.If you’re competing at the county level or above, then you will be eligible for award of £500 per year to cover performance-related costs and those participants who are an international standard and can successfully compete at the highest level of university sport and above, this educational award is worth up to £12,500 per year.
Anglia Ruskin University named as one of the top 350 institutions in the world and joint 39th best in the UK. It is a public university established in 1858 as a school and become a university in 1992.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SPORTS FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Participants from the UK, EU, and overseas are eligible to apply.
- You can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate taught course in any subject.
- To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be competing at the regional, county or national level to qualify for the university Elite Level and Competition Level Awards.
- Be competing at the national or international level to qualify for Podium Level scholarship.
- Be able to demonstrate that you’ll have a significant impact on the performance of the sports team you join at ARU (if applicable) and/or on BUCS points.
- Be proficient in the English language. But if your country language is not English, then you must have to demonstrate the ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
SPORTS FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All interested applicants who will join the undergraduate degree program before the deadline will be automatically considered for the award.
Application must include:
- The application form must contain personal details, language ability proof, or some others asked by the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.Application open year round.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below