Application for the Sports Programme for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Stirling in UK.
The main purpose of this award is to support students from all over the world who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the University of Stirling. The successful students will receive funding support for academic flexibility, national standard coaching, essential equipment and opportunity to stay on campus.
The University of Stirling is a public university founded by Royal charter in 1967. It is a plate glass university located in the Central Belt of Scotland, built within the walled Airthrey Castle estate close to Stirling.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SPORTS PROGRAMME ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK/EU and overseas students can apply for these LSE PhD studentships.
- Studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Applicants must have a masters degree. These awards will be made solely on the basis of outstanding academic merit and research potential.
- For admission to study applicants need to submit certified copies of qualifications, degree certificate and transcripts and copies of any other documentation to support your application.
- Applicants can meet English language requirements in the following ways: IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTEA). Please check the given link if you want to know more information about language requirements.
SPORTS PROGRAMME APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To participate applicants must take part in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the University of Stirling. After being a university student, you can receive this International Sports programme.
Application must include:
- While applying to the university, the candidates might be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below