Application for the Sports Scholarships For International Student in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Newcastle University in UK.
The main motive of this educational opportunity is to support Sports applicants of the UK and International in order to complete their undergraduate or postgraduate studies.The award value is up to £10,000 and the following services will also be provided to the applicants – Small group S&C sessions, Access to medical services including physiotherapy and sports massage, Professional Coaching, Upgrade to Gold Gym Membership, Mentoring/Lifestyle Support, Athlete workshop programme covering topics such as sports physiology, nutrition, psychology, screenings, injury prevention & management and lifestyle management, Branded Sports Kit, Sport Science Support, Access to Training Facilities, and Performance Video Analysis.
Newcastle University was founded in 1834 as the School of Medicine and Surgery. It is a public research university and stands within the top 25 best universities in the UK.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SPORTS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The award is available for all home (the UK) and international students.
- Available for pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- An applicant must represent the University and compete for the University in British Universities Colleges Sport (BUCS) events where applicable.
- Participants should be part of a National Governing Body Performance Squad or equivalent.
- Eligible Sports- American Football, Badminton, Basketball, Canoe, Fencing, Football, Golf, Hockey, Lacrosse, Netball, Rowing, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Ski, Squash, Table Tennis, Tennis, Volleyball, Water polo.
- Candidates must be very proficient in the English language.
SPORTS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidates have to receive a place either in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university. After that, complete the online award application form for receiving the grant.
Application must include:
- If you are an applicant whose sport is not given in the eligibility criteria, then you must complete the Disability Sports Awards form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 2, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below