Application for the Sports Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Derby in UK.
The objective of the sports program is to support talented athletes in encouraging sports potential and their academic studies. The program will provide up to £6,000 fee subsidy and other benefits;Strength and Conditioning and Physiotherapy support. Sports Centre gym membership, fitness suite membership, and use of the performance suite,Discounted University accommodation, Lifestyle support services and sports science services, Sports scholarship kit, Dedicated athlete liaison officer, Psychology 1:1 and group sessions, Educational workshops to support lifestyle skills and sports performance, and BUCS Individual sport entry fees.
Established in 1851, the University of Derby is a public university in England, UK. It offers over 300 study programs at the undergraduate, short courses as well as foundation degrees and postgraduate levels.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SPORTS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Student-athletes competing at a high county level up to senior internationals and studying an undergraduate, postgraduate, or online degree.
- Team Derby has seven performance teams, men’s and women’s badminton, men’s basketball, men’s football, track cycling and men’s and women’s volleyball, however, athletes competing in all BUCS (British Universities and Colleges Sport) events are eligible to apply.
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate, Postgraduate, or Online degree programs in the field of sports.
- For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirements of the program.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
SPORTS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must provide supporting references preferably on headed paper with their applications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below