The application for the Sports Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Bournemouth University for all International Students in UK.
The Bournemouth University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarships. The Bournemouth University has set-up a tertiary scholarships to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the undergraduate or postgraduate level. Bournemouth University has allocated scholarships specifically for the following fields below.
The Bournemouth University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Sports Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
SPORTS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
The Eligibility are:
- Any applicant for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course delivered at BU
- Be a high performing sportsperson and have the desire to continue to develop in the sporting arena, as well as academically.
- All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SPORTS SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- Candidates must Includes:
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of motivation
- A copy of passport
- And curriculum vitae.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 30 November 2022. Late applications will not be considered.