Application for the Sports Scholarships Program for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Brunel University in UK.
The program is awarded to motivated international students who want to commence undergraduate and postgraduate coursework in the field of sports science for the year 2021. The award includes the following benefits for the academic year 2021-2022: Cash award up to £3000 per academic year*, Support Package benefits/products worth over £500, Athlete-friendly accommodation on campus next to sports facilities**
Sport Psychology support, Free use of world-class sports facilities including Indoor Athletics Centre and Strength & Conditioning area, Free weekly physio sessions, Free spa access, and Sport scholarship kit.
Established in 1966, Brunel University London is ranked as the 93rd best university worldwide in the field of engineering and technology. It is a world-class university based in Uxbridge, West London and organized into three colleges and three major research institutes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SPORTS SCHOLARSHIPS PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The program is awarded in the field of sports.
- Must be able to demonstrate sporting achievement at junior international level or equivalent and/or evidence a top 10 age ranking within their chosen sport.
- For being admitted, students will need to meet the academic requirements of their chosen program.
- Candidates from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
SPORTS SCHOLARSHIPS PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity , candidates first have to take admission in the program. After receiving a conditional or unconditional offer to study at Brunel University London, students must have to complete and submit the program application form.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit evidence of their sporting achievements and supporting information from their National Governing Body Performance Director/National Coach.
- Applications is have Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below