Application for the SQA Awards for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Macquarie University in Australia.
International and domestic applicants can both apply and participate in this application . The students that undertake a PhD study in quantum science and technology at Macquarie University will be eligible and receive a yearly stipend. The selected candidates will get a sum of AU$35,000 per annum as a stipend for up to 4 years of study at Macquarie University.
Ranked 195th in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education, Macquarie University is a public research university. It has achieved an overall score of 4.5 stars and aims to serve and engage the students and staff through transformative learning and life experiences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SQA AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Home country students from Australia and entrants from all other international countries are both eligible to apply.
- PhD degree study in one of the partner universities of the Sydney Quantum Academy i.e is Macquarie University is eligible to undertake.
- The applicants must be working in the field of quantum science and technology at Macquarie University.
- Candidates need to have an overall GPA of 4.38 on a scale of 7.0 to get into a research programme at MU.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL-IBT – 83, PTE Academic – 58, Duolingo – 115, C1 – 180, and C2 – 180.
SQA AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must follow the application procedure of the university through its online application portal to apply. Students will automatically be considered for the opportunity upon submitting a course application.
Application must include:
- Academic transcripts, Grading scale, CV, Awards, Publications, Two referees, Passport copy, and Research proposal.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 26th September, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below