Application for the Sri Lanka Bursary Program at University of Wollongong in Australia – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the University of Wollongong in Australia.
The bursary has the motive of support high achieving candidates coming from Sri Lanka in order to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university in Australia.The studentship will provide up to a tuition 20% fee reduction for the minimum duration of the course
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SRI LANKA BURSARY PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Sri Lanka.
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Communication and Media
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Creative Arts
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Public Health
- Bachelor of International Studies
- Bachelor of Science
- Master of Computer Science
- Master of Education
- Master of Education Advanced
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Maritime Policy
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Public Health Advanced
- Students have to enrol in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university
- Applicants must have a student visa and also accomplish the other admission requirements of the university.
- Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university
SRI LANKA BURSARY PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, you have to take admission in the bachelors or masters degree coursework at the university and after that you will be automatically considered for the grant.
Application must include:
- An offer of admission letter
- Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (COE)
- Scholarship letter (if applicable)
- Original or certified copies of your academic transcripts
- For credit exemption, all relevant documents, including syllabi for courses and subjects completed overseas
- Personal identification documents such as a driver’s license or ID card
- Any medical records or prescriptions you will need
- Copy of passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 6, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below