Application for the St Andrews Begum Nahid Iskander Mirza Postgraduate International Scholarship in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of St Andrews in UK.
The educational award supports outstanding students who wish to commence MLitt degree coursework Iranian Studies for the academic session 2021/2022. The University of St Andrews will provide a scholarship which is worth £4000, to offset against fees for the MLitt in Iranian Studies at the University of St Andrews in the UK.
Founded in 1413, the University of St Andrews is the oldest of the four ancient universities of Scotland and the third-oldest university in the United Kingdom. It provides world-class education through its several postgraduate opportunities and more than 900 undergraduate courses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BEGUM NAHID ISKANDER MIRZA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- MLitt degree coursework in Iranian Studies.
- Must have a good 2.1 Honours undergraduate degree in a subject-related area. Students do not need knowledge of the Persian language for admission.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic merit.
- Candidates who are studied their first degree outside the UK, see the international entry requirements.
- Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
BEGUM NAHID ISKANDER MIRZA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the Postgraduate degree coursework at the University of St Andrews. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application must include:
- Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 24, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below