Application for the St George’s Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the St George’s, University of London in UK.
Up to six awards are available for both home and international (non-EU) students who want to study postgraduate degree coursework at the university in the UK. The scholarship covers the full-time tuition fee cost at the home (UK/EU) rate. Candidates who qualify as international students will be considered, with the view of meeting the cost difference between the home (UK/EU) and international (non-EU) rates.
Established in 1733, St George’s, University of London offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in various disciplines. It has three research institutes focus on molecular and clinical sciences, infection and immunity.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ST GEORGE’S POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Home, EU and international students are eligible to apply.
- The postgraduate support will be awarded in following courses such as Biomedical Science MRes (and pathways), Translational Medicine MRes (and pathways), Sports Cardiology MSc, Global Health MSc, Genomic Medicine MSc, and Translational Medicine MSc.
- The applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
- To be eligible for the opportunity, applicants must apply to study a taught postgraduate course, full time or part-time, for a maximum of four years.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirement for your selected course of study.
- For the admission, applicants must have an Honours degree equivalent to a 2:2 or above from an approved institution of higher education outside the UK and Republic of Ireland will be accepted. Students with the highest scores across all courses will be considered for the opportunity.
- Applicants whose first language is not the English language, they must sit and pass the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a score of 7 overall and no less than 6.5 in each component, or an equivalent test to the same standard (contact St George’s for further information).
ST GEORGE’S POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates need to submit to upload any relevant documents including references, your personal statement, and your degree classification.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 11, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below