Application for the St. Mary’s Bursary for UK/EU Students in UK – 2021/2022 . Entry is now open at the St. Mary’s University in USA.
The programme is available for high achieving students who want to complete the bachelor‘s degree programme at St. Mary’s University. The St.Mary’s University will provide the award amount of £2,000 for the successful students.
Established in 1850, the St.Mary’s University is the oldest Roman Catholic university in the United Kingdom. It has two faculties that offer undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate programmes in different disciplines.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ST. MARY’S BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK/EU student are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate degree in a range of subject areas
- Candidates must have a household income of £15,000 per annum or less
- They are classified as ‘Home’ or ‘EU’ for fee status purposes
- Students have a place on a full-time undergraduate or full-time PGCE course starting in September 2021
- For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- If English is not your first language, you have to fulfil the English language requirements of the university.
ST. MARY’S BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, you can complete the online application form for this grant.
Application must include:
- Must attach a copy of your official and final certificate/transcript, a personal statement which outlines your interest in your chosen course and motivation for the study, copy of passport and e-mailed it to apply-at-storeys.ac.uk
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below