Application for the St Mary’s EU Transition Awards in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the St Mary’s University in UK.
The bursary is available for high achieving students who hold an offered study a full degree programme at the university for the 2021/22 academic year. The award will reduce the tuition fees to the Home (UK) level for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees for the duration of the course or until you withdraw. The St.Mary’s University will provide the tuition fees discount for the successful students.
Established in 1850, the St.Mary’s University is the oldest Roman Catholic university in the United Kingdom. It is a modern friendly institution with a caring atmosphere, a strong academic record and high student satisfaction rates.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ST MARY’S AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be classified as an international fee-paying student. This award is for new EU students starting a university course in the 2021/22 academic year that do not have settled or pre-settled status in the UK prior to starting their course at St Mary’s.
- Be a permanent resident of a European Union country.
- Hold an offer for a full degree programme at St Mary’s University commencing in the 2021/22 academic year.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in a range of subject areas
- For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
ST MARY’S AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate or masters degree program at the university. After that, you can complete the online application form for this grant.
Application must include:
- Must attach a copy of your official and final certificate/transcript, a personal statement which outlines your interest in your chosen course and motivation for the study, copy of passport and e-mailed it to apply-at-storeys.ac.uk
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below