Application for the St. Nicholas Funding for UK/EU Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Northumbria University in UK.
This funding scheme is a golden opportunity for all those students wishing to earn undergraduate level education at the university. All the selected candidates will get the award of £2,500 cash per year during their undergraduate studies.
Northumbria University has become a leading centre for education and research in the United Kingdom. With approximately 26,000 students belong to over 140 countries, it is considered one of the largest universities. Through its research activities and top-quality education, it has made a remarkable impact on the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
100 PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Undergraduate degree programme in any field.
- Candidates must apply for a three-year undergraduate course in any field
- Candidates must be from the UK/EU
- Candidates must be under 25 years old
- Candidates should have a household income of under £16,000
- Candidates must be a self-funded student
- Candidates must apply for one or more elements of the Government Student Finance package for their application to be means-tested
- Candidates must register with Student Finance England (SFE), Student Finance Wales (SFW) or Student Finance Northern Ireland (SFNI)
- Scottish students must register with Student Award Agency for Scotland (SAAS) and apply to be means-tested for maintenance funding so that SASS can send their data to Student Finance England
- Candidates must agree to share consent via your Government Finance Provider with Northumbria University.
- The minimum admission requirement for any undergraduate programme at the university is a high school diploma.
- All the candidates who are not from English speaking countries are required to have one of the following English qualifications to get direct entry into the programme: IELTS, Minimum Component, and PTE Academic.
100 PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Aspirants are advised to submit the following documents along with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 28, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below