Application for the Stafford Wulff Awards for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Flinders University in Australia.
The educational opportunity supports outstanding international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at the University. The Flinders University will provide awards of the value of $500. Two financial aid positions will be available per year while the time of funding. Payment will be made in a single installment after the census date of the first semester of study.
The University of Flinders was named after British navigator Matthew Flinders, who in the early 19th century explored and studied southern Australia’s coastline. It was established in 1966 in South Australia, and also known as a public research university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
STAFFORD WULFF AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate degree programme in Bachelor of Paramedic Science at the University.
- Must be commencing the first year of the Bachelor of Paramedic Science.
- Must be enrolled full-time at Flinders University.
- Must receive a means-tested Commonwealth Income Support payment or be able to demonstrate financial hardship.
- Must not receive any other scholarship.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
STAFFORD WULFF AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants have to submit a CV, a copy of passport, and an academic transcript of all the previous school attended.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 10, 2021 will be considered.
online and inquiries OR leave a comment below