Application for the STEM Awards for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Deakin University in Australia.
These opportunities are open to students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degrees in the disciplines of Architecture and Built Environment, Engineering, Information Technology, Science or Environment.
Deakin University is an Australian public university with approximately 53,000 higher education students. The University provides a personal experience, which is enhanced by innovative digital interaction.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
STEM AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- A citizen from China, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Vietnam
- be a citizen from China, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Vietnam
- be a new student who commences their course at Deakin anytime up until Trimester 3, 2021
- meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- maintain a weighted average mark (WAM) of least 65% during each previous year of study at Deakin and have at least 8 credit points to complete in your course (if you are a student readmitting to Deakin)
- The studentships are awarded in the disciplines of Architecture and Built Environment, Engineering, Information Technology, Science or Environment.
- be studying a Deakin undergraduate or postgraduate coursework (including honors) from the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment (SEBE)^
- not be commencing a course on the FutureLearn platform
- achieve the relevant scores for your current program as detailed below:
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
STEM AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All students who apply for eligible courses will be automatically assessed for the opportunity and will be advised of the outcome. There is no need to complete a application form.
Application must include:
- To be eligible you must have high school certificates with excellent academic record.
- Applications now open
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below