Application for the STEM Scholarships for Japanese, Mongolian, South Korean and Taiwanese Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the RMIT University in Australia.
The award is available for dazzling students from Japan, Mongolia, South Korea or Taiwan to study a diploma, advanced diploma, associate degree or bachelor’s degree program at the university in Australia. Students will get the amount of $15,000, paid in the first semester of the first year.
RMIT University is a global research university based in Melbourne, Victoria. It has an enrolment of around 87,000 higher and vocational education students and aims to provide the best academic skills to succeed in their chosen careers.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
STEM SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizen of Japan, Mongolia, South Korea or Taiwan
- Pursuing diploma, advance diploma, associate degree or bachelors degree in Engineering, Health and Biomedical Sciences, and Science
- Be a citizen of Japan, Mongolia, South Korea or Taiwan
- Be applying from Japan, Mongolia, South Korea or Taiwan
- Achieve a Credit average in your highest level of education award
- Enroll for semester 1, 2022 in a diploma, advance diploma, associate degree or bachelor’s degree.
- Students must achieve a Credit average in your highest level of education award
- Claimants are required to meet the other admission requirements of the university
- Candidates can provide their results from one of these three options:
- an accepted English language proficiency test
- an accepted English language provider
- a recognized qualification.
STEM SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The university may ask you for your academic transcript – for programs or courses you tell them you have attempted or completed
- proof of completion for any programs or courses you tell them you have completed
- proof of relevant work experience if entered as part of your application
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 January, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below