Application for the Stephen M. Kellen Undergraduate Funding for International Students in France and Germany – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the SciencesPO American Foundation in France and Germany.
Sciences Po or Paris Institute of Political Studies is a university located in Paris, France. It has a reputation in France of being an elite institution and was ranked 4th globally in Politics and International Studies by the QS World University Subjects Rankings.
The SciencesPO American Foundation is administrating the Stephen M. Kellen Undergraduate funding for international students in France and Germany. The Stephen M. Kellen scholarship covers two years of tuition fees at Sciences Po and the living allowance of $6.000/year.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
STEPHEN M. KELLEN FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this application programme.
- The candidate must be admitted to Sciences Po’s dual BA with Freie Universität Berlin.
The grant is awarded to a student who exemplifies the values promoted by Stephen M. Kellen:
Excellence – as reflected in academic achievement
Vision – as demonstrated through a written submission on a selected topic
Generosity – as shown in a commitment to service to others
- Language requirements are: French B2, German B2 or English B1
STEPHEN M. KELLEN FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must send the following to scholarship-at-usscpo.org, before June 30, 2020.
Application must include:
- Completed application form
- Personal statement describing the motivation for studying in the city of Berlin (1,000 words) in English
- Essay on an Actuality theme to be confirmed by the end of 2020 (2,000 words) in English
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below