Application for the Stephen M. Kellen Undergraduate International Funding in France and Germany – 2019 Entry is now open for International students within the Sciences Po and Freie Universität Berlin in France and Germany respectively.
The Stephen M. Kellen scholarship covers two years of tuition fees at Sciences Po, in addition to a living allowance of $6.000/year for the two years spent on Sciences Po’s French-German European Campus in Nancy, and a living allowance of $7.000/year for the two years spent at the Otto-Suhr-Institut of Freie Universität.
It encourages promising young individuals to commit to Europe by giving them the keys to law, economics, history, political science, and sociology; the opportunity to speak at least three languages; and the ability to navigate in both German and French cultures.
Sciences Po or Paris Institute of Political Studies is a university located in Paris, France. It has the reputation in France of being an elite institution and was ranked 4th globally in Politics and International Studies by the QS World University Subjects Rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
STEPHEN M. KELLEN UNDERGRADUATE INTERNATIONAL FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this application programme.
- The candidate must be admitted to Sciences Po’s dual BA with Freie Universität Berlin.
- The grant is awarded to a student who exemplifies the values promoted by Stephen M. Kellen:
Excellence – as reflected in academic achievement
Vision – as demonstrated through a written submission on a selected topic
Generosity – as shown in a commitment to service to others
English Language Requirements: Language requirements are: French B2, German B2 or English B1
STEPHEN M. KELLEN UNDERGRADUATE INTERNATIONAL FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Applicants must send the following to [email protected], before June 20, 2018. All applications must include:
- Completed application form
- Personal statement describing motivation for studying in the city of Berlin (1,000 words) in English
- Essay on an Actuality theme to be confirmed by the end of 2017 (2,000 words) in English
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 23, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below