Application for the Steven J. Baker Scholarships for Italy and France Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies in USA.
Exclusively offered to entrants from France and Italy and students who have French or Italian as their second language, this application will cover the study expenses of any degree programme undertaken by the winners at MIIS. The students that will be declared winners of this application will be entitled to receive the cost of study of the applied degree programme at MIIS.
The Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey is an institute for international students to gain professional education in the USA. MIIS strives to create leaders capable of bridging cultural, organizational, and language divides to produce sustainable, equitable solutions to a variety of global challenges.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
STEVEN J. BAKER SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Italy or France are eligible to apply.
- Degree programmes offered at the institute are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must have Italian or French as their second language.
- Students must submit all required documents along with English language proficiency proof. GRE or GMAT scores are optional.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL – 80, and IELTS – 6.5.
STEVEN J. BAKER SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested students are required to submit their admission application on the application portal of the institute. Applicants that have applied will be considered automatically.
Application must include:
- Personal scholarship statement
- Academic transcripts
- Letter of recommendation
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st October, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below