Application for the STFC Scholarships for UK/EU Students in Theoretical Physics in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Swansea University in UK.
The programme encourages highly talented students who want to undertake research in Particle Physics and Cosmology Theory. The Swansea University will provide fully-funded scholarships that cover UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend. The current stipend is £15,245 per annum.
Founded in 1920, Swansea University is a research-led institution located in the United Kingdom. It offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses to 19,160 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
STFC SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK and EU Students can apply for these.
- Research degree program in the area of Theoretical Physics.
- To be eligible for the opportunity s, applicants must have first, upper second class honours or a Master’s degree with Merit, in a relevant discipline.
- For taking admission, candidates must check the academic entry requirements of the program.
- For candidates whose first language is not English, the university requires IELTS 6.5 (with 6.0 in each component) or equivalent.
STFC SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity program, candidates must take admission in a research degree at Swansea University. After that, applicants must have to download the research application form and Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Form and return that to the College of Science. Please email the documents to science-scholarships-at-swansea.ac.uk and include ‘STFC 20-21 application’ in the subject line of your application.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit academic references, academic transcripts, degree Certificates, a recent CV and they should use the ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ section of the application form to indicate, in broad terms, their proposed research interests within the activities of the Particle Physics and Cosmology Theory group.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below