Application for the Orchestral Funding for International Students in Hungary – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Pannonia in Hungary.
The program is open for international students from all around the world with a desired to earn a master in International Studies with a funding opportunity in Hungary. Through the program, they are looking for exceptional students who hunger not just to have a degree but also be involved in stable academic life at iASK.
Recognized in 2015, the University of Pannonia – K?szeg Campus located in Western Hungary. The K?szeg Campus not only offers a valuable degree but also enables students to engage in cutting-edge research under the direction of leading researchers: ‘(IASK) research institute.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
STIPENDIUM HUNGARICUM FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities from around the world are eligible.
- The program is available for full-time Master’s Degree in International Studies.
- Students who are interested in complex problems of economics, politics and social sciences and want to understand local, regional and global connectivity and also would like to acquire practical knowledge about the techniques in international communications (diplomacy, protocol, and negotiation). Qualification: Certified International Relations Specialist.
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree in International Studies or a degree in Social Sciences, Economics, Law or the Humanities.
- English Advanced Exam (TOEFL 79-80 iBT / 213 CBT / 550 PBT Points; Cambridge Advanced Exam Certificate, IELTS Minimum 6.0; Other Advanced English Accredited in Hungary) or another relevant English diploma.
STIPENDIUM HUNGARICUM FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Completed application form, curriculum vitae, photocopies of university diplomas, lesson books, English language proficiency certificate, two letters of recommendation and seal from university professors, motivation letter, and ID card.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below