Application for the Stirling Postgraduate Kenya Scholarship in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Stirling in UK.
This scholarship is a once in a lifetime chance for all students who belong to Kenya and wishing to enrol in the postgraduate taught programme at the University of Stirling. Applicants must be full time, on-campus and self-funding students. The grant is worth £4,000 and will be awarded in the form of tuition fee waiver to students who meet all the university’s requirements.
The University of Stirling is divided into five faculties, and its campus is considered the best in the United Kingdom. The university is a comprehensive community that includes 14,000 students and over 1,500 members of staff. It is making a difference in today’s competitive world through its research and top-quality education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTGRADUATE KENYA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Master programme in any field.
- Candidates must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
- Candidates must be citizens of Kenya or living in Kenya at the point of application
- This scholarship is only available to students studying full time at the university’s Stirling campus.
- Candidates need to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized college and university to enrol in a master’s course at the University of Stirling.
- The university accepts the following English qualifications. You can use one of these tests to demonstrate your proficiency in English if you are non-native English user:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Cambridge C1 Advanced English (CAE)
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency in English (CPE)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE)
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (IBT TOEFL)
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English (Trinity ISE)
- INTO English Language Assessment (IELA).
POSTGRADUATE KENYA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To get this opportunity, all you need is to enrol in an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting in September 2020 or January 2021 before the deadline. No need to send a separate application. You will automatically be awarded this application.
Application must include:
- Don’t forget to send the following documents: pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below