Application for the Stirling Postgraduate Taiwan Scholarship in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Stirling in UK.
This bursary is available for Taiwanese students who are going to enrol in the postgraduate taught programme at the university. The scholarship winner will receive an award amount of £4,000 to study a postgraduate course at the University of Stirling.
Founded by royal charter in 1967, the University of Stirling is a public and plate glass university which is located in Stirling, Scotland. The university is a comprehensive community that includes 14,000 students and over 1,500 members of staff.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
STIRLING TAIWAN SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Taiwan applicants are eligible.
- Master degree programme in any field offered by the university.
- Candidates must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting in September 2021 or January 2022.
- Candidates must be citizens of Kenya or living in Taiwan at the point of application
- This scholarship is only available to students studying full time at the university’s Stirling campus.
- The candidates are advised to check the entry requirements asked by the university to study a postgraduate degree program.
- An ideal candidate must satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
STIRLING TAIWAN SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To get this opportunity, all you need is to enrol in an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting in September 2021 or January 2022 before the deadline. No need to send a separate application. You will automatically be awarded this application.
Application must include:
- While applying to the university, the candidates might be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below