Application for the Strategy & Marketing PGR International Awards in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Sussex in UK.
The bursary is available for both UK and overseas researchers who undertake postgraduate research in the Department of Strategy & Marketing on a full-time basis. The scholarship programme winners will receive prizes in the following manner: Full tuition fee waiver for 3.5 years at the UK Home rate. Current fees for both the PhD in Accounting and the PhD in Finance are £4,500 per year, A maintenance package worth £17,500 per year comprising: A teaching-based element in the form of remuneration for undertaking teaching and related duties for up to 6 hours per week from Term 2 of the first year onwards, and A stipend to cover living expenses of the value required to bring the total annual income to £17,500.
The University of Sussex is a public research university with the mission of doing high-quality research on real-world issues, important global policy concerns, and business practises, as well as developing present and future leaders who will support critical and unique thinking. In the QS Global World Rankings 2021, it is now placed 246.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
STRATEGY & MARKETING PGR AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Postgraduate Research (PGR) in the Department of Strategy & Marketing.
- Have or expect to have graduated with a first or 2:1 UK Master’s degree (or international equivalent), in a relevant subject.
- Have the right to work in the UK for the duration of the scholarship.
- Qualify for the UK Home tuition fee rate; or, if applying as an international student, commit to funding the shortfall between the UK and overseas fee rates from personal or other sources in order to meet the full cost of the international tuition fee (currently £18,500 per year).
- Students must check the academic entry requirements of the chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
STRATEGY & MARKETING PGR AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate research at the University. Complete the program application form after you have applied for your course.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit the all transcripts from higher education degrees; a current CV detailing all educational and employment history; letters from two referees, where possible in relation to the specific project proposal being submitted; research proposal on a modern topic in Marketing and/or International Business.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st September, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below