Application for the Strathclyde BBA Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Strathclyde in UK.
The aim of the international scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality. These awards are available to pursue a BBA programme. The scholarship winners will receive up to £2,000 per year at the University of Strathclyde.
The University of Strathclyde is Glasgow’s second-oldest university with students and staff from over 100 countries. It is ranked Scotland’s third-largest university by the number of students. It is an innovation centre for technological research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
STRATHCLYDE BBA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International Students can apply for these endowments.
- Undergraduate degree in Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human resource management, Marketing, Business, Hospitality and tourism
- This award is only available to international fee-paying students who have applied to the BBA course for entry in 2021 and hold a conditional or unconditional offer to study.
- The institution offers 500 courses for undergraduate, postgraduate taught. Admission requirements of each course vary.
- Strathclyde University accepts several English language tests as proof of proficiency in English: IELTS: 6.5 overall and Faculty of Science: IELTS: 6.0 overall.
STRATHCLYDE BBA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must attach academic transcript, copy of passport (If they are international students), evidence of English proficiency and pre-qualification documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 20 August, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below