Application for the Strathclyde Business School International Postgraduate Taught Performance Sport Scholarships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Strathclyde in UK.
The program is designed to provide academic flexibility, world-class sports science, and medical support, financial assistance towards training and competition costs. The scholarship winners will receive up to £7,000 to the high-achieving candidates at the University of Strathclyde.
Established in 1948, the Strathclyde Business School is a part of the University of Strathclyde which provides courses for business education and management development to the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SPORT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Postgraduate degree in Accounting and Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human resource management, Marketing, Business, Hospitality and Tourism, Management, Finance.
- To be eligible, all applicants must be competing in a Sports Scotland-recognized sport, and priority will be given to students competing in a BUCS-sport who can demonstrate the potential to contribute toward the University’s objective of being ranked in the top 20 in the UK by 2022-23.
- The institution offers 500 courses for undergraduate, postgraduate taught. Admission requirements of each course vary.
- Strathclyde University accepts several English language tests as proof of proficiency in English: IELTS: 6.5 overall and Faculty of Science: IELTS: 6.0 overall.
SPORT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must attach academic transcript, copy of passport (If they are international students), evidence of English proficiency and pre-qualification documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 25 April, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below