Application for the Strathclyde Business School International Undergraduate Performance Sport Scholarship in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Strathclyde in UK.
Improve your sport performance to become a part of Sports Scholarship. The University of Strathclyde is pleased to offer SBS International Undergraduate Performance Sport funding for international students.
There are 10 awards available to international students applying for undergraduate study and aims to provide academic flexibility, world-class sports science, and financial assistance The scholarship winners will receive up to £5,750 per year to the high achieving candidates at the University of Strathclyde.
Founded in 1948, the Strathclyde Business School is a part of the University of Strathclyde which provides courses for business education and management development to the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
STRATHCLYDE SPORT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate degree program in Accounting and Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human resource management, Marketing, Business, Hospitality and Tourism, Management, Finance
- To be eligible, the applicants must be competing in a Sportscotland – recognised sport, and priority will be given to students competing in a BUCS-sport who can demonstrate the potential to contribute toward the University’s objective of being ranked in the top 20 in the UK by 2022-23.
- The institution offers 500 courses for undergraduate, postgraduate taught. Admission requirements of each course vary.
- Strathclyde University accepts several English language tests as proof of proficiency in English: IELTS: 6.5 overall and Faculty of Science: IELTS: 6.0 overall
STRATHCLYDE SPORT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must attach academic transcript, copy of passport (If they are international students), evidence of English proficiency and pre-qualification documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 14, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below