Application for the Strathclyde Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences Dean’s International Excellence Awards in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Strathclyde in UK.
The purpose of the program programme is to encourage students who want to commence a full-time postgraduate programme in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. The University of Strathclyde will award students a merit-based scholarship of £4,000 for entry onto a full-time postgraduate programme in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
The University of Strathclyde is ranked Scotland’s third-largest university that offers international candidates many options to complete a program or progression to degree study. It is recognized on the international level for its innovative research, teaching, and student support.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN’S EXCELLENCE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- MSc TESOL & Intercultural Communication or MSc Education Studies.
- Must be available to commence academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in January 2021.
- Have an offer of study for a full-time, postgraduate, Humanities and Social Sciences programme in either MSc TESOL & Intercultural Communication or MSc Education Studies at the University of Strathclyde.
- Must register as an international, fee-paying student.
- For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
DEAN’S EXCELLENCE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the funding programme, applicants must take admission in a full-time postgraduate programme at the University of Strathclyde. Students who have an offer of study for a postgraduate course in either MSc TESOL & Intercultural Communication or MSc Education Studies in the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences will be notified if they qualify for the award.
Application must include:
- Must submit degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below