Application for the Strathclyde Fully-Funded Postgraduate Research Scholarships for UK and EU Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Strathclyde in UK.
The programme will bring PhD candidate excellent research experience across crystallization processes, cutting-edge optical control and measurement, and data analysis using computational modelling. Eligible students will receive a fully-funded scholarship at the University of Strathclyde in the UK for the academic session 2020/2021.
The University of Strathclyde is one of the oldest higher education institutions that offer international candidates many options to complete a program or progression to degree study. It is recognized on the international level for its innovative research, teaching, and student support.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
STRATHCLYDE RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Postgraduate Research programme in Chemical and process engineering.
- Should be strongly motivated to undertake multidisciplinary research in a highly collaborative environment.
- Should have or be about to obtain a good degree (at least 2.1) in chemical engineering, physics, or a related subject, with excellent laboratory, data analysis, and communication skills.
- Experience in optics, crystallization processes, and computational data analysis would be an advantage.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Must provide proof of English language proficiency if you are not from a majority English-speaking country as recognized by UKVI.
STRATHCLYDE RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- During the application, you’ll be asked to upload your full contact details, transcripts, and certificates of all degrees, two references, one of which must be academic. Please see our guidance on referees.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below