Application for the Strathclyde Science Masters International Scholarships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Strathclyde in UK.
The funding programme is available to new international students who want to be part of a postgraduate taught master’s degree in the Faculty of Science for the session 2022/2023. The University of Strathclyde will provide an award amount of up to £4,000- £5,000 to eligible international students.
Strathclyde University is a globally recognized technical institution offering academic modules, research skills, and training in English. It is globally known for its groundbreaking support for science, education, and students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
STRATHCLYDE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- Postgraduate taught masters degree in Chemistry, Computer and information sciences, Mathematics and Statistics, Pharmacy and biomedical sciences, Physics, Forensic science, Biochemistry, Biology, and biological sciences, Biomedical science, Immunology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pharmacy.
- Must be a full-time international fee-paying student holding an offer of admission for a master’s degree.
- Must be self-funded. Students who receive full scholarships, such as a government office or embassy, are not eligible.
- For taking admission to the University, applicants will need to meet the academic admission requirements of the program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
STRATHCLYDE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You may be asked for certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, a copy of passport, a copy of sponsor letter/Award, and copies of any other documentation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below