Application for the Stuart Hall Foundation CHASE AHRC International Studentships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Sussex in Uk.
International and domestic students, both, can take part in this studentship scheme. The selection will be inclined towards students with Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic backgrounds. The selected students will have their tuition fee covered, along with a stipend of £15,609 and other allowances.
The University of Sussex, currently ranked at 246th in QS Global World Rankings 2021, is a public research university striving to carry out high-quality research that addresses real-world issues, pressing global policy agendas and business practices, develop current and aspiring leaders who will champion critical and original thinking.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHASE AHRC STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK nationals, EU nationals with settled or pre-settled status, and an Irish national student can apply.
- PhD degree study in Arts and Humanities can be undertaken at Sussex.
- The applicants must be international students from Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic backgrounds.
- a UK national who has been living in the UK or EU for the three years prior to starting your course;
- an EU national with Settled Status;
- an EU national with Pre-Settled status who has been living in the UK or EU for 3 years prior to starting your course;
- a student will Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK;
- an Irish National (due to a reciprocal agreement with the UK)
- International students require at least an upper second-class (2:1) or lower second-class (2:2) undergraduate honors degree or a relevant master’s degree in the same regard.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL IBT – 88, PTE – 62, Duolingo – 115, CAE – 176, and CPE – 176.
CHASE AHRC STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Personal statement
- Degree certificates
- Transcripts or grade
- Academic reference
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 17th December 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below