Application for the Student Merit Awards For International Student in USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Houston-Victoria in USA.
All undergraduate and graduate students admitted to UHV at the time of application are eligible to apply for an international merit scholarship. The aim of The grant is to provide financial help to international students.The award is a $1000 award for the academic year (fall, spring, and summer) if the recipient is a spring semester recipient, the award is for spring and summer only and the sponsorship will reduce the student’s tuition and fees by $500 every fall, spring, and summer.
The University of Houston–Victoria is a four-year state university and one of four distinct institutions in the University of Houston System.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
STUDENT MERIT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Students who have a demonstrated record of academic achievement and admitted to UHV are eligible to apply. At the time of award, the student must be registered for a minimum of 12 credits at UHV for undergraduate students, 9 credits for graduate students.
- To be admitted to UHV, student must meet at least two out of three of the following requirements: Be ranked in the top 50 percent of their graduating class, Have a minimum 2.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale), Meet or exceed scores of 940 (SAT) or 18 (ACT).
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
STUDENT MERIT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, firstly applicants need to submit the online UHV General application. Second, submit International Student Merit application
Application must include:
- Freshmen students must submit the following documents: Test scores (SAT or ACT and TSI Assessment), Home-school transcript
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before for Spring semester deadline: November 15 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below