Application for the Study a Master’s in Europe Scholarship in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Birmingham in UK.
The purpose of the program is to provide financial assistance to students from all around the world who want to pursue postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020/21.
Educations.com is a global online meeting point for students and schools in over 210 countries. It offers a wide variety of courses and degrees with the best teaching facilities and accommodation support.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EUROPE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- EU/ UK and Overseas students are allowed to apply.
- Postgraduate degree will be awarded in Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences.
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a university or graduate school within Europe
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a masters-level degree starting in the Fall/Autumn semester in 2020
- The degree program must be studied within Europe (not online or in another country)
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
- You must be studying abroad in a country that you were not born in or currently reside in (unless currently studying).
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- For a master’s degree program having a bachelor’ degree is a must.
EUROPE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The list of required documents will be given on the applicant’s acceptance letter.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 13, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below