Application for the Study Grant for International Students at MCI in Austria – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Management Center Innsbruck (MCI) in Austria.
The bursary is open for international students who want to start their masters and PhD programs for the academic year 2021-2022. The Study Grant is providing a wonderful award amount of up to € 8,580 for the high achieving scholars at MCI for the academic year 2021-2022.
Management Center Innsbruck (MCI), established in 1995, is a private business school in Innsbruck, Austria. It offers study programs leading to bachelor and master degrees and Executive Master Programs (MBA, MSc, and LL.M.), Management seminars, Executive Certificate programs, Customized programs and analysis.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
STUDY GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- EU/EEA/Third-country nationals/Stateless/Conventional refugees.
- The bursary is available for the masters and PhD programs at the MCI.
- To become eligible for the award, applicants must have to follow the requirements stated by the MCI.
- Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for their degree field at the MCI.
- If English is not your primary language, then you have to show your English Language Proficiency skills through different exams like IELTS or TOEFL, etc..
STUDY GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the award, aspirants can submit their application through an online portal.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below