Application for the StuNed Programme for Indonesian Students in Netherlands – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Maastricht University in Netherlands.
The main objective of the program is to strengthen the bilateral relations between the Netherlands and Indonesia and also to support Indonesian students who will commence in the master’s degree program at the university. The award will be distributed in the following manner: Living expenses:€ 970* per month, Health & liability insurance:€ 700*, Visa application costs:€ 171* Tuition fees:€ 13,800; € 15,500 or € 16,800 depending on the tuition of your study programme, International Travel Expenses: At the cost of travelling to Maastricht, The one-time personal allowance for settling in € 275* One-time study materials allowance:€ 310*
As the second youngest of the thirteen Dutch universities, Maastricht University was established in 1976. It is a public university in the Netherlands and regularly ranks as one of Europe’s leading universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
STUNED PROGRAMME ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications from accepted from Indonesia
- Masters degree in any subject stream
- For being considered,
- You must be a citizen of Indonesia
- Students have a minimum education is S1 / D4 and can show proof of academic achievement
- If you are an employee in Indonesia, employees must get approval from the institution as evidenced by the official statement of the institution leader on the stamp stating that his staff is permitted to study in the Netherland.
- Applicants must be accepted in one of the master’s programs at the university.
- Students must have a bachelors degree from any recognised university. Before applying for master study, applicants must check admission requirements.
- Students can demonstrate English language proficiency by TOEFL Internet-Based Test (IBT) with a minimum score of 90, or a minimum IELTS of 6.5.
- Applicants who complete their study in an English-speaking country or graduate from an international program are exempt from TOEFL or IELTS, graduating a maximum of 2 years.
STUNED PROGRAMME APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The university may ask you for a copy of the passport or identity card, a recent passport picture, letter of acceptance and copy of your most recent grades transcript and a copy of your diploma if you have obtained it.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below