Application for the Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Bradford in UK.
This award will be offered to students who are domiciled of either Nigeria, Kenya Botswana, Uganda or South Africa and taking part in any full-time courses available at the university. Scholarship recipients who are from Nigeria, Kenya, and Botswana will receive a £5000 scholarship. Apart from this, candidates who belong to Uganda and South Africa will be awarded a £4000 scholarship as a fee reduction.
The University of Bradford is a leading technology university that is ranked in the top 50 in the UK for its research quality. It is educating over 10,000 students who come from different parts of the world. It has two campuses which are full of facilities and a vibrant environment. It has been committed to providing high-quality teaching and solving tomorrow’s problems through its research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Nigeria, Kenya Botswana, Uganda, and South Africa.
- Undergraduate, Postgraduate taught and Postgraduate research in various fields.
- Must be from Nigeria, Kenya Botswana, Uganda, and South Africa
- Must have an offer to study in any full-time courses available at the University of Bradford.
- Admission requirements vary from course to course.
- Applicants will need to achieve one of the qualifications such as IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson PTE Academic if they are not native English speakers.
SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students whose application for admission has been accepted will automatically be considered for this application. There is no need to make a separate application for this funding scheme.
Application must include:
- Candidates are required to submit the following documents as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 20, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below